Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Holidays almost over

I just spent three days at the new townhouse and now I'm back in Westcliffe.  I probably won't be going back up there until January 18, moving day.

I was able to locate my mailbox and discovered I had a lot of mail.  Christmas cards and bills, etc.

When I got back here I had a letter from VA approving a check for burial expenses, so I will have another check coming.  Then I think I will be pretty much done with the VA.  The only thing left is the grave marker.  And that could take until springtime to get.

The next few weeks are going to be hectic so unless something really noteworthy happens I won't be blogging for a little while.

Marshall's birthday is February 1 -- he would have been 70 -- so that will be another sad day.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment