Friday, December 25, 2015

Some of Marshall's Favorite Things

Marshall's grandson, TJ, holding a photo of Marshall on his motorcycle.  I don't know why some of these pictures are all screwy.  I tried to fix them but finally gave up.








An enlarged photo of the motorcycle:









Marshall and his sister Audrey:








Marshall with me and my boss Fred at a Dumb Friends League fundraiser:








Another picture with the eagle:








The handler has a trick that makes the eagle spread his wings -- isn't it gorgeous? Marshall was thrilled.









Part of his gnome collection -- they resemble him, yes?








Marshall's cousin Janice and her son Bill in Chicago:








Marshall with his daughter Tanya and grandkids Alexis, TJ and Brandon (taken at nursing home last January) -- you can see that Brandon has a sense of humor...I couldn't get him to be serious!





This is a small representation of some of his favorite things and people. I've stopped going through photos, it was too emotional.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment