Loading...

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Spent the weekend in new house

On Thursday I went back to the dentist and this time he discovered an infection.  So I am now on antibiotics and pain free.  I am so relieved.

On Friday, Coco and I drove up to Thornton to spend the weekend in my new townhouse.  We hung some cheap temporary curtains and shower curtain and other small things.  It was so weird hearing traffic noises all night long -- I haven't heard traffic noises in 12 years.  And I'll bet I went up and down the stairs about 100 times. Good exercise.

Saturday night I went to our firm's Christmas party and had a wonderful time.  It was so nice seeing people I haven't seen in a long time.  And I left Coco alone in the new place for 5 hours while I went to the party and he handled it very well.

I got back to Westcliffe this evening. The real estate agent called and said there is some interest in my house.  We'll see where that goes in the next day or so.

1 comment:

  1. I just read about your tremor, my mom was diagnosed last summer and she was given a combo drug for it and her blood pressure. She said the relief was immediate, there were also non combo choices if you don't take blood pressure medication.

    ReplyDelete