Saturday, October 24, 2015

My sister-in-law talked to the monument people yesterday and they gave her the rough draft of what Marshall's headstone will look like (below).  I think it looks very nice.  The upper part of the picture is the back of the headstone and it says "Father of Tanya and Stephen."  The military marker -- whenever we get it -- will go on that back part.  We decided to put my name on here, too.  The headstone probably won't be ready for another three or four months, so the scattering of the ashes is now put off for sure until spring.  I'm kind of glad.  I like having the ashes here in the house.

Now on to the Yoga Workshop.  Last night was fun and all the yoga felt good.  But today they were doing less yoga and more "mind" things and writing out our thoughts and feelings and that's just not me, so today was less fun.  They also did a lot of chanting and I didn't understand it, so I just listened.  But still it was a wonderful group of gals and it was located in a beautiful area of the mountains -- the scenery was breathtaking --  and we had fun.  Tomorrow is the last day and it goes from 9:00 to 4:00.  There will be more writing.

The whole time I was there I wanted to call Marshall and tell him how awful I was doing.  He was always my best listener.

No comments:

Post a Comment