Thursday, October 15, 2015

Lots of stuff happening

I saw the Veterans Service Officer and he says he is sure that once we scatter Marshall's ashes, whenever that may be, we can reapply for the military cemetery marker and we will get it.  So I will hold off on that for now.

Yesterday I drove up to Denver and looked at a few houses.  And guess what!  I bought a townhouse.  So it looks like I am definitely going to move.  The townhouse isn't done yet.  They estimate that it will be finished by mid to late November.  So now I have to be aggressive about selling my house.  Decisions like this are so hard to make without Marshall and I am very nervous.

Tomorrow I get to make that long drive to Denver again to sign the contract.  Any documents that need signing after that can probably be done electronically.

I will post photos when I get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment