Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Busy days

Spent the past four days running errands and getting things done.  Received more forms from the VA that need to be filled out.

Today was my appointment with my heart doctor.  My pulse was 40 and that got her all worked up.  She did an EKG and then decided to switch my medication.  I was doing so well and feeling so good for the past several months and tonight when I started the new medication I've been feeling awful.  I guess I should at least give this drug a chance.

She also wants me to consider having heart surgery and I can't even begin to wrap my head around that right now.  Very depressing.

In the past whenever I went to the doctor Marshall always wanted me to call him as soon as I left the doctor's office to let him know how it went.  When I got in the car and realized I couldn't call him I had a major meltdown.  I miss him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment