Friday, May 29, 2015

More pain

Marshall woke up today still in pain.  But it looked like it was manageable.  I gave him an oxycodone and I left for town to take another truckload of stuff from our garage to the Care & Share Center.

While I was in town, Marshall called me and he could barely talk.  He wanted me to come home quickly.  He thought his sugar was low.  So I rushed home (70mph on a dirt road -- yikes) and when I got here he was in awful pain.  He said the pain was traveling back and forth from left leg, across the back, and into the right leg.  He was in so much pain.  Between us, we got him to bed and I gave him another oxycodone and he is now resting.  I wish I knew what was going on.  We don't see the oncologist until Thursday and all he will do is set another date for more scans.  Marshall just can't win for losing.

I hope he wakes up and the pain is gone.

Suzanne, thank you for the message.  I hope your husband does well, too.  This is a tough journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment