First, today we were able to get Marshall's motorcycle out of storage and into the shop for some repairs. After that it will go to an airbrush painter for some touchups. He wants it ready for this year's bike shows.
Second, we talked all day today and finally made the decision that we need to move to the city. We both absolutely love it here, but we need to be realistic about what we can and can't do. It is obvious that neither one of us can handle the maintenance on this property. And finding people to come out where we are isn't easy. And let's face it, as we get older and older, the whole process of selling and buying won't get any easier.
Also, the 360-mile round trip travel to the cancer center (which is now every two weeks) is very very tiring. Being closer to medical care would be so nice. Where we are, it's sometimes iffy whether or not an emergency vehicle -- if one is available -- can even find us, much less get to us.
So next week when we get back from the various cancer center visits we will have a real estate agent come out and tell us what we can ask for our property and go from there.