Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Physical therapy

The home care physical therapist was here today.  We were really glad to get that started up again.  Marshall is really doing better at walking.  Rosie (the therapist) was even impressed.  She will continue working with him.

He is chomping at the bit to get his motorcycle into the shop, so we'll have to concentrate on getting that done.

My A-fib episodes have really subsided.  Last night I evidently had a few episodes in my sleep because the monitor was beeping at me this morning and when I dialed in to upload the recordings, the technician made the comment that it almost wasn't worth recording except to show that there are some mild episodes.  Today I felt so normal with no erratic heartbeats at all.

The rest of this week we'll have Gina here a lot because I am going to be out and about trying to catch up on everything that has been pushed aside (oil change for the car, dentist appointment, eye exam, grocery shopping, haircut and, oh yeah, massage and pedicure!)

No comments:

Post a Comment