Monday, October 6, 2014

Budapest, Day Two and a Half

Photos of our favorite shipmates and photos from today's 3-hour tour with a wonderful driver who was full of fun and serious information.
June and Ted from Britain.


Phil and Yvonne from Scotland.

Our hotel - Le Meridien

Hotel restaurant.

Budapest has many spas -- our driver told us this was the largest hot water spring spa in the world and people come from all over to "take the water."

Hot water springs spa.

Tomb of the Unknown Soldier at Heroes' Square.  Two soldiers are on guard at all times.


Marshall and me in front of the Parliament building.  Incredibly beautiful.
 
These Budapest photos were all taken on the Pest side of the Danube River.  The driver then took us to the Buda side but the batteries in my iPhone died and I couldn't take any photos over there.  I was SOOO bummed.  The views and the buildings were very different from Pest and I would have loved some photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment