Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Update

I've been able to unpack a bunch more boxes in this last week, trying not to overdo it.  So when the left arm starts getting sore, I stop and take a nap.  With Coco,  Last week my INR blood number was 1.7 which is too low so this week (tomorrow) I hope it gets back to 2.5 where it's supposed to be.  I'm trying so hard to keep track of my Vitamin K intake.

I took Coco to his followup vet visit today and he had another laser treatment.  I think they are helping him.  She said he is still experiencing pain so I started the prednisone pills today.

I'm having trouble with my vision, so I had an exam this week.  The optometrist said there was nothing he could to improve the vision.  He feels I need to get the other cataract removed and he referred me to an ophthalmologist.  I'll make that appointment soon.

My family gets here this weekend and they are spending about a week.  I'm looking forward to that. I will have to miss my grief support meeting next week but family is much better.

As I'm unpacking I'm coming across some of Marshall's things and have been having what the support group calls "grief spurts."

I heard from Marshall's daughter and she tells me that she has cervical cancer -- or maybe it's pre-cancer -- and she has to have cryotherapy (freezing) done to her cervix.  I'm glad Marshall isn't here for this.  He would not be able to handle this on top of his cancer.

I heard from the real estate agent today and someone is coming to look at my house on Tuesday.  Spring is here and people are house-hunting.


No comments:

Post a Comment