Thursday, March 10, 2016

Good news

He said everything looks real good. No surgery right now. We can take a "wait and see" approach. He wants me to start using my left arm again and start an exercise program and then come back in a month to see if things are still doing what they are supposed to be doing.

And once I start exercising regularly he will be able to see if the pacemaker needs any adjustments to fit my lifestyle.

He also said I am doing really well and he sees no need for me to see an electrophysiologist to discuss an ablation surgery at this time.

The "interrogation" of the pacemaker showed that in the past two weeks I had 87 Afib episodes but they were very short episodes (I didn't feel them at all) and he said they were so minor it was nothing to worry about.

I feel like I hit the jackpot today.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment