Tuesday, March 29, 2016

If it weren't for bad luck...

You know that old saying, "break a mirror and get 7 years of bad luck?" I must have broken a mirror at some point because so many thing are going wrong: my health -- I now am getting these "electrical jolts" that I assume are related to the pacemaker and I need to see the doctor; two weeks ago the solar energy system for the Westcliffe house had issues and needs a whole new battery system so I wrote a huge check for that; and yesterday the backup generator appears to have died so my wonderful neighbor in Westliffe went over and shut everything down which means there is no power to the house and I guess it will also mean another big check. We are getting to the point where, if I ever sell the house, I will barely break even, or -- worse yet -- I will owe money! All I'm doing is making one wrong decision after another. I shoud have listened to the hospice peope who said don't do anything for at least a year. But no, I ignored all advice.  A'/nyway, please send some good vibes my way.  Nothing is right any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment