Saturday, January 4, 2014

Had to chase down Marshall's cancer drugs today

The renewal of Marshall's cancer medication was scheduled to be delivered yesterday, but we had to run to town and we missed the FedEx guy. So he didn't leave the package. That meant that today we had to run to Pueblo to the FedEx facility and pick up the drugs. Marshall only had two days supply left and we didn't want to take a chance.

But it was snowing a bit today so the ride to and from Pueblo was a little slippery for me. I was so glad to get back home.

And Monday is our next visit to the cancer center for bloodwork and a new PSA test. We always get a little anxious on those days.

Monday we will also be seeing the psychologist together.

I will report back on Monday or Tuesday.

[Tommy, if you are reading this, I hope you have weathered your chemotherapy and are on the mend -- we've been thinking of you...]


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment