Thursday, January 30, 2014

Dog sitting

Yesterday and today we were dogsitting for our dogsitter! She had to dog sit at a house that has four or five very big dogs and she didn't want to take her little girls with her. So we have had two girls in addition to our three boys. I have my Coco on my right, Baby on my left and Annie is in my lap. Annie is very very dark colored and it is so hard to get her to show up in a photo. She weighs about 6 pounds. Our Marlee is indifferent to these new temporary additions and he is off sleeping somewhere. And our cat Okie has been staying at a distance and showing his displeasure by hissing every half hour or so.




It is still 50/50 as to whether or not we will make it to the bike show. First, our new car did not have a hitch on it and one had to be ordered. It has not come in yet and if it's not there today we won't be able to use our car.

Second, Marshall asked the Toyota dealership to lend him a vehicle with a hitch to use for the weekend and they agreed; however, there is a serious snowstorm headed our way.

So stay tuned.....



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment