Sunday, March 8, 2015

Nice quiet weekend

Marshall is still suffering the extreme fatigue from the radiation treatments so he slept A LOT this weekend. He tries to do a little walking, even if it's just across the hotel room and back, to try to keep some of the strength in his legs.

Today I was able to meet a dear friend for breakfast and that was a very enjoyable outing for me while Marshall was sleeping (he didn't get up till about 1:00 today!!)

Tomorrow is going to be tough, so we're going to take the power chair to make it easier on both of us (he can get around really good in the chair and I won't be pushing a wheelchair around). Ordinarily the wheelchair is no big deal but tomorrow we have so many appointments that the wheelchair just won't do.

Tomorrow night I will report on the events/results of the day.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment