Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Day 8

Today was the 8th radiation treatment. Two more to go.

But first this morning we got over there early so Marshall could get his CT scan and bone scan. That all went smoothly.

The oncologist called and said he wants to see us tomorrow instead of Friday to go over the results of the scans. So we will see him tomorrow at 9:30A. We will be on edge until then.

I've been doing a ton of internet research -- I know that's not the best thing to do but it makes me feel better. I found so many things that could cause spots on the liver (fatty deposits, harmless hemangiomas, broken blood vessels, medication reactions, and others), so I am remaining as upbeat as I can.

Marshall is being such a fighter!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment