Friday, July 12, 2013

The saga continues

Marshall's motorcycle has huge problems. I won't even pretend to understand what happened, but there were words like "hole in the piston," and "burned through the plastic," etc. The Harley dealer in Caspar, Wyoming was not able to fix it so Marshall had to leave the bike behind and rent a car to drive back. He also had to miss the Wyoming State Harley Rally and eat the cost of two nights at a hotel. What a trip.

I realized that Marshall doesn't have enough cancer medications with him for the extra time that his return trip is going to take and had a bit of a panic for a while so I called the on-call oncologist at the University and she talked me off the ledge. I was going to get in the car and start driving up to meet him so we could keep on our medication schedule, but he should be back home on Monday in time to take his medications a little late so the oncologist said it would be okay.

He is due for more lab work on Monday so on his way back he also has to stop at the University Hospital.

Our new wireless router finally arrived today at 5:30 and I spent the next 4 or 5 hours trying to get it all set up again. I'm not sure I succeeded. I'll know for sure tomorrow.

PS: Marshall made the comment that when he had his Honda GoldWings, he NEVER had a breakdown or any mechanical problems whatsoever. Just saying .......


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment