Saturday, August 11, 2012

Busy with Blogs and Forums

I still continue to research this new addition to our lives.  There are some wonderful blogs -- New York Minute from the Prostate Cancer Foundation is one.

This week I found HealingWell.com and have been having conversations with men in a similar situation as Marshall's.  It's been very comforting and enlightening and I am becoming addicted to it.  "Talking" to these men is a huge help to me and I share the information with Marshall.  I communicated with one man today whose PSA at diagnosis was over 5,000!  I can't imagine.....

Marshall has been having a weird pain in his right calf, so bad that he can't put weight on that leg.  It comes and goes.  He says it doesn't feel like bone pain, it feels more like muscle, but it still gets our attention.  If it continues, we'll be seeing the doctor next week to get it checked out.

He went to visit the motorcycle yesterday and there are no new pictures to share yet.  There was a slight complication with some scratches that need to be repaired before he can go further.  It won't be done next weekend like we had hoped, but it won't be much longer.

And the hair on the top of Marshall's head continues to grow!  It's the mystery of the year....


No comments:

Post a Comment