Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Post from another caregiver

I receive a lot of emails from other caregivers who have been following my journey. Today I received an interesting one from someone who has contacted me before that I would like to share with all of you. I have not yet gone to her website -- I haven't been feeling very good and not sure what is going on with me. Hopefully I just need to have the pacemaker adjusted so I will lay low till doctor visit on Thursday.

Anyway, see below:

"Marilyn:

"I had emailed you back in September and wanted to reach out to you again, for now I have begun my own cancer crusade.

"My father’s dream was to get on the Yukon River. I will be paddling the entire Yukon River this summer to raise money for prostate cancer. If you are interested my website is:

"www.piratesoftheyukon.com"



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment