Friday, September 4, 2015

Another week

Hard to believe how much time has passed since Marshall died.  It's been over a month already.

I still haven't been able to reach anyone at the cemetery in West Virginia to try to iron out the details of spreading the ashes and putting a headstone in.  I've left five or six messages and no one calls me back.   Very aggravating.

I've now heard from most of the benefits people but I wish the VA would reply.  That's the important one.

I made a bunch of doctor appointments -- dentist, dermatologist and, most important, a cardiologist who specializes in electrophysiology.  I think it's time to see a real cardiologist instead of a general practitioner who specializes in heart issues.  But the cardiology appointment isn't until October, so it will be a little wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment