We went to the dentist and he decided to re-line Marshall's dentures with a temporary liner to see if that helps any. If it does, then we will try getting them permanently relined. So far, so good.
The snow we had a few weeks ago is still lingering on the ground, which would be okay except that every day the temperature gets above freezing just long enough to cause some snow to melt (but not all of it) and then it freezes again and we now have an ice skating rink outside our door. It is very dangerous and we can't figure out what to do about it. The poor dogs slip and slide every time they go out and we have to be very careful when Marshall goes out. A fall right now would not be a good thing for him.
We are getting ready to go to St. Louis the day after Christmas to spend a few days with family. Looking forward to that. Last Christmas Marshall was in so much pain that Christmas was a nightmare. It's looking like this year will be much better!