Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas in St. Louis

This was one of the best Christmases ever. We had such a good time. My daughter Tricia hosted all of us and we spent two days with lots of good stories, good food and LOTS of healing laughter. Today my sister Linda and I drove over to Freeburg, Illinois -- where we grew up -- and drove around town looking up the house we spent 20 years in, as well as friends' homes, the malt shop, etc. etc. I hated to see this weekend end.

When I get home, I will post the group photo (it uploads better from my laptop than my iPad) but for now here are a few photos.

My brother and sister-in-law gave us all "miners" flashlights that you wear on your head! This is my sister Linda and my son-in-law Ed.

                     
            Daughter Tricia with her headlight:


Marshall got a West Virginia gnome, along with some 3D movies and popcorn.


My niece Margaret with her daughter (my great niece) Ellie. Ellie just turned 3 so this was SO much fun.

                         Ellie got a big pink elephant.

My brother also gave us strobe flashlights and we had a light show on the ceiling.




-Posted from BlogPress on Marilyn's iPad.

No comments:

Post a Comment