Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Not much to report

Yesterday we went to Pueblo and did a bit of shopping and then had lunch like we used to do. So pleasant. But by the time we finished lunch, Marshall's energy level had dropped so that I had to drive home. But still, that is very very good. The hormone treatments that kill the testosterone are always going to cause fatigue but the radiation added some fatigue on top of the fatigue. The radiation fatigue is almost gone now and he'll be left with the regular cancer fatigue. (Are you following that?) So the fact that he wakes up in the morning with some energy is just wonderful.

Today we went to town (post office, bank, etc.) and then had lunch and came back home. He took a nap and I searched for ways to keep busy. My job has been slow the past week, so I am reduced to organizing cabinets and cleaning out closets. Ugh.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment