Friday, January 11, 2013

Better days are here again

Wednesday was another bad day.

But on Thursday morning (yesterday), Marshall woke up feeling good. What a great morning. So we decided I could be gone for a while, so I took my friend Mary up on her offer to drive me to Denver to pick up our car which we had to leave there back in December when Marshall was not able to drive it home.

Mary and I had a great day, catching up with each other's lives on the drive to Denver, and then stopping at the Morrison Inn (in Morrison) for lunch. It was a fun outing, plus we got our car back home. It isn't good to be back here in the mountains with only one vehicle.

I got home around 8:00PM and Marshall was still feeling really good with a higher energy level than he's had in ages.

This morning he woke up feeling good again and we decided we would go to breakfast. We went to town, had breakfast and ran a few errands. It felt so NORMAL!! We got home around 1:00 and he was exhausted but still feeling good. He has a slight pain in his hip, but I think we need to resign ourselves to the fact that there will probably always be some intermittent pains from time to time. And at this point, Advil seems to cover that nicely.

He's lost about 15 pounds in the past few weeks, but his appetite is coming back. We've been paying closer attention to his sugar levels, too, and he is making sure to stay hydrated.

Two good days. I love it.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment