Thursday, November 20, 2014

Oxygen

We had Gina come to the house again today and I spent the whole day catching up on so many things. It was wonderful to be getting things done without worrying about Marshall.

With regard to the whole oxygen thing, we still have to take the steps to get insurance approval, but with the help of Dr. Bliss we were at least allowed to purchase oxygen without going through insurance. So I came home today with 4 bottles of oxygen. Now he can at least leave the house and not worry about oxygen.

I ran a lot of errands and was gone all day. Marshall stayed in bed almost all day today again. I guess those radiation treatments really zonked him.

Tonight his sugar was very high, so we need to get an appointment with his endocrinologist to get back on track with the diabetes medications.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment