Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

We hope everyone is having a lovely Thanksgiving.

Marshall basically hasn't gotten out of bed for several weeks now, but he appears to me to be resting comfortably. Today he says he doesn't have as much pain but he just doesn't feel good. I'm still waiting for him to turn the corner and have the radiation kick in and do its job.

I had bought a lot of different dishes for Thanksgiving just in case he was in the mood, but he wasn't. However, I had a lovely meal and a nice quiet day with my boys. I miss Marlee like crazy and every now and then something will hit me with memories (like today I found one of his favorite balls sitting in a corner).

But Marshall and I are thankful today for all of you who continue to support us through this chapter of life. Happy Thanksgiving.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment