Sunday, February 9, 2014

Coco

We took Coco to the vet on Friday and she gave us more medication for him. He has to take something called ammonium chloride several times a day for a month to try to dissolve the kidney stones. This stuff makes him a little sick, so he won't be feeling up to par for a while.

His ears haven't totally cleared up yet so we have to continue with the ear wash stuff for another month.

Then we go back for more x-rays to see where we stand. And we also have to schedule dental surgery for him. Poor guy. I don't know how many teeth he's going to have left when all is said and done.

Yesterday we had a contractor come out to give us an estimate on putting down laminate flooring in my office. He will probably start on Tuesday. Then Tricia will be out here on February 27 to totally redecorate my office. Furniture has been arriving every few days, some of which needs assembly. Today I finished emptying out my office (I had no idea I had that much stuff) and then assembling one of the four file cabinets that she picked out. That was not easy, but I did it. Three more to go. She says by the time I put all four together I will be a pro. Ha ha......



Tomorrow I will meet the contractor early in the morning (ugh) to go to Home Depot and pick out the flooring. Then Marshall and I are going to Canon City to (1) get the hitch installed on our car; and (2) get him a new iPad -- his is showing signs of dying.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment