Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Feeling Much Better

Good news. Marshall felt better and better all day Sunday and this morning (Monday) was better yet. He did not need any pain medication today.

As a matter of fact, we went to Pueblo to run errands and had a very nice day together.

Monday night I got on one of my favorite prostate cancer forums, For Ladies Only, and asked about Casodex side effects. Four out of 10 women reported back to me that when their husbands were on Casodex it threw their arthritis into overdrive, so it just seems to me that since the anti-inflammatory injections took the pain away (while the oxycodone didn't), the pain had to be joint inflammation pain (arthritis) as a result of the Casodex. That sounds reasonable, doesn't it? Don't you love the way I am forming medical opinions?

I'm writing this in the wee hours of the morning because it is so windy here in our mountains that it sounds like a hurricane outside. My dachshund, Coco, is terrified and is clinging to me, so since I'm awake and listening to the howling, as well as the deck furniture flying around, I might as well be on the computer.

Tomorrow (Tuesday), we are going to run more errands. Marshall's motorcycle is back at Harley to try to get the darn satellite radio to work and we are going to go up and get the bike and bring it home before the snow hits, which is supposed to happen on Thursday. And Thursday is also our next appointment up at the University Hospital for Marshall's next Lupron injection and Xgeva injection. Should be a fun trip.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment