Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I finally cracked....

This week has been a disaster. We had several doctor appointments, as well as the Prostate Cancer Support Group meeting, and I had every one of these things in my calendar on the wrong dates.

With regard to the doctor appointments for me, that's no big deal. I can reschedule. But we've been waiting WEEKS for this support group meeting. When we walked into the Dorcy Cancer Center and the lady said, "Oh, that meeting was last night," I lost it. You would think that I never handled anyone's calendar before.

Anyway, now we wait another month for that meeting.

But one good thing happened. We went by a friend's house while we were in Pueblo and we met a guy named Roger who rides a Harley and who belongs to a Viet Nam Veterans' motorcycle club, so Marshall is probably going to join that club. So we didn't make the cancer group but we discovered a veterans group. I guess that made the day a little better.

But not because of me, that's for sure....

No comments:

Post a Comment