Sunday, June 10, 2012

Fun in St Louis


My sister Linda, me, the Birthday Girl Aunt Virginia, my cousin Barb and my cousin Amy.

Saturday I attended the surprise 90th birthday party for my Aunt Virginia, along with my sister and daughter. I didn't want to mention it earlier because it was a surprise party and I didn't want to broadcast it ahead of time in this blog. But Aunt Virginia was definitely surprised and the party was so much fun, kind of a combination birthday party and family reunion. We had such a nice time. Marshall wanted to be here but he thought the trip would be too much for him.

He rode his motorcycle in a charity ride yesterday (raising money for cancer research) and he enjoyed his day, too.

Tomorrow I head to Denver to meet Marshall and head up to his next appointment with the oncologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment