Saturday, February 16, 2013

TENS Unit

Today I was doing more endless researching while Marshall was trying to control the heavy pain he had and I found several message boards where guys were using TENS units for pain (I think that's Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation). We happen to have one of those things (they really work well on back pain), so we got it out and attached all the leads to Marshall's right leg and turned it on.

He thinks it might be helping, but he's also taken an oycodone, so we'll have to wait a while. If he's still got all this pain on Monday, I'm going to call the acupuncturist here in town. Can't hurt and might help.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Santamedical PM-470 Rechargeable Tens Unit Electronic Pulse Massager is a compact, portable, micro-computer controlled device. It can be used in many areas in your body, including arms, neck and shoulders, back, low back, legs, feet, joints etc.

    ReplyDelete