Wednesday, February 6, 2013

More tests, maybe more radiation

I had to go to Pueblo early this morning to see my dermatologist and while I was gone, the oncologist called Marshall and told him to get up to the hospital today if possible to get more tests to see what's causing all this femur pain.

So Marshall has a bunch of tests scheduled starting early tomorrow morning (MRI, CT, PET and PSA). So he took off for Denver to get a room for the night so he'll hopefully get a little rest before the busy day. I hope his leg handles the drive.

Dr. Flaig says that if radiation to the femur is called for, they will start it right away, so I have no idea how long Marshall will be in Denver.

Our wonderful neighbors who usually go above and beyond to help us by taking care of the boys are losing their beloved dog to leukemia this week so they are dealing with their own sadness right now. (Dave and Cathy, our hearts go out to you.)

So my friend Mary is going to come over and take care of the boys several times a day tomorrow and Friday so that I can be with Marshall. We are so thankful for all of the good friends who help out and email us and give us so much support. We love you all!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment