Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Marshall still in hospital....

The hospital did a bunch of blood enzyme tests throughout the night and they did a scan of Marshall's neck.  They also did a stress test.  None of the tests confirmed a heart attack, and yet they can't come up with any other reason for what happened.

Late this afternoon they decided to do a scan of Marshall's head.  When he passed out, he must have hit the floor hard with his face because he has a real shiner today (I'll see if I can post a photo tomorrow ....).  So as a precautionary measure, they thought a scan of the head was in order.  When I left the hospital tonight he was waiting on the results of that scan.  They anticipate releasing him tomorrow morning.  It is extremely frustrating to see him go through all of that and not come up with a cause but it is good to have him released to come home.  Me and the boys will be glad to have our "normal" back, even if our "normal" gets re-defined periodically.  Although I doubt that I will let him drive for a while -- at least not with me in the car!

Tomorrow I go to the ENT doctor at 10:30 to get the results of my CT scan so I will get to the hospital around noon.  Hopefully he will have gotten the final test result by then and be all ready to leave.

Stay tuned tomorrow for the next report.

No comments:

Post a Comment