Loading...

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Trip to Westcliffe

The trip down to Westcliffe went well. Mia traveled well, no problems. But I don't think she liked having to get used to yet another house. She was kind of nervous.

We scattered Coco's ashes in the same spot where Marlee's ashes were scattered.

Then we had a quiet evening. I went through the house and made sure I had everything I wanted to take and I vacuumed and did a small amount of cleaning. I left a bottle of champagne in the refrigerator for the buyer.

We headed back to Thornton this morning and got home around 1:00. Mia was beside herself to get back home. She ran in the house and literally attacked both cats with kisses And it looked like they felt the same way. It was so cute.

Late this afternoon I got a call from my real estate agent with the news that the sale of my house may have fallen through. Looks like the Buyer wants to back out. I won't discuss the details in this blog but it is very upsetting. However, I should find out for sure tomorrow so I'm trying to stay positive until I know for sure.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment