Saturday, September 3, 2016

Things to do in Thornton

A few weeks ago I got a booklet from the City of Thornton filled with things to do in Thornton for the rest of the year.

Last night I went through the book and found a whole bunch of things that I think I might enjoy trying (beginners' yoga, line dancing, guitar lessons, movies, one-on-one strength training, horseback riding, crafts, festivals, volunteer work, and on and on).  I made my list and today I went out to locate all of the places where these things are taking place (or, in the case of horseback riding, etc., where the group meets) and today I drove around to locate all those places.

A lot of things happen (or start) at the Thornton Senior Center (I don't want to be old enough to go to a senior center, but it is what it is).  Then there's the Art & Culture Center and the Carpenter Recreational Center and the Thornton Community Center.  All of these places except the Community Center were closed today because of the holiday weekend, but at least I now know where they all are.  I actually had the courage to go into the Community Center and ask some questions.  Doing things by myself is a big deal these days.  Found out that the Community Center mostly caters to children so I was able to mark it off my list.

This coming week I'll be in Westcliffe on Tuesday/Wednesday to spend one last night at my house.  Both the buyer and I had to sign an extension agreement so things are a little tentative right now. And I bought the buyer a bottle of champagne to put in the fridge.

When I get back I'll start getting signed up for some of the activities I mentioned.

Mia's potty training is progressing.  Slowly.  According to the trainer, I am going to have to start putting her in her crate and both she and I are going to HATE that.  So it will be to her benefit to figure this out quickly.

9 comments:

  1. Nice blog. Thanks for sharing. We are offering Treatment for early prostate cancer . For more details visit our website.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of
      breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her
      to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to go to
      the internet and search for cancer cure so that was how I find a lady
      called peter Lizzy she was testifies to the world about the goodness of a
      herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kind of disease and the
      herbal man email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him
      my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be
      cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that
      I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how
      can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me
      That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can
      transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for
      the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier
      service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week
      complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not
      knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the
      miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the
      herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he
      didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him
      and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if
      you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from
      the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him
      +2348110114739  you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the
      problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me
      davidclara223@gmail.com 

      Delete
  2. I am 29 years old and have been diagnosed with breast cancer, ease of treatment and a similar story, except for my first acceptance as a rejection of herbal medicine. I was not part of the Perseid movement and did not really build relationships with any of them, I just believed in their operation. I say this because it was during the use of Dr. Itua herbal medicine that I now attest that herbal medicine is real, the phytotherapy Dr. Itua heal my breast cancer which I suffered for 2 years. Dr. Itua herbal medicine is made of natural herbs, with no side effects, and easy to drink. If you have the same breast cancer or any type of human illness, including HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancratics cancers, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer.testicular Cancer, , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY WOMEN / MAN, LOT OF LOVE, LOTTERY. ITS CONTACT EMAIL / WHATSAPP: info@drituaherbalcenter.com Or drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have long felt a special connection with herbal medicine. First, it's natural, Charlie attended the same small college in Southern California - Claremont Men's College - although he dropped out of school to enroll in the Julliard School of Performing Arts in New York. York. Had he been to Claremont, he would have been senior the year I started there; I often thought that was the reason he was gone when he discovered that I had herpes. So, my life was lonely, all day, I could not stand the pain of the outbreak, and then Tasha introduced me to Dr. Itua who uses her herbal medicines to cure her two weeks of consumption. I place an order for him and he hands it to my post office, then I pick it up and use it for two weeks. All my wound is completely healed no more epidemic. I tell you honestly that this man is a great man, I trust him Herbal medicine so much that I share this to show my gratitude and also to let sick people know that there is hope with Dr. Itua. Herbal Phytotherapy.Dr Itua Contact Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/Whatsapp ... 2348149277967
    He cures.
    Herpes,
    Prostate
    Breast Cancer
    Brain Cancer
    CEREBRAL VASCULAR ACCIDENT.
    ,Endomertil Cancer, cerebrovascular diseases
    Hepatitis,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Tach Disease,Shingles,
    Lung Cancer, Leukemia Lymphoma Cancer,
    Lung Mesothelioma Asbestos,
    Ovarian Cervical Uterine Cancer,
    Skin Cancer,
    H.P.V TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE 5.
    HIV,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Cervical Cancer
    Colo-rectal Cancer
    Blood Cancer
    SYPHILIS.
    Diabetes
    Liver / Inflammatory kidney
    Epilepsy

    ReplyDelete