Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I had my cataract surgery today and I guess it will take a few days (or weeks) to see if it was successful. Right now I don't notice any difference in vision and my eye feels gritty. I'm sure that's all normal.

Marshall continues to feel good and tomorrow is his next monitoring appointment up at the University Hospital. He is going to pack up his bike tonight and after his appointment tomorrow he will head off for a 2-week trip to Ohio and maybe South Dakota to visit family and friends. I have my followup appointment with the ophthalmologist tomorrow so I won't be at Marshall's appointment, but I think I will be able to be there by speaker phone.

That's all for now. Pretty good, isn't it?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Regular daily life

No comments:

Post a Comment