Tuesday, December 25, 2012

On our way back to Colorado

Well, we are now heading back to Colorado for the last two radiation treatments. The Christmas trip to Arkansas was awesome for me, but misery for Marshall. He was in excruciating pain the whole time and was in bed a lot. It was awful.

However, I had a great visit with my family and Marshall had an hour or two here and there where he felt good enough to at least come out on the deck and look at the river going by.

The weather couldn't have been better and my brother and son-in-law had fun fishing (and we all had fun eating the fish!). Here are a few photos:

Me and Marshall on our deck (see my son-in-law fishing in the background):




Tricia peeking behind a tree:



My brother on the deck of our cottage:



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment