Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Day Two - Setting the radiation plan

Marshall met with the radiation oncologist this morning at 9:00. They did the simulated CT scan and marked the spots on his body where the radiation will be directed. The simulated CT scan required him to lay on a flat table and be still for quite a while so he left there with back pain again that lasted all through the evening.

His first radiation treatment is tomorrow at 2:00 and I plan to drive up to Denver to be there with him. However, the weather man is predicting a lot of snow and low visibility for tomorrow, so we may have to change that plan tomorrow. I know he wants me there with him so I hope the weather cooperates.

He will have another treatment Thursday and another on Friday. We are going to try to schedule the one on Friday to be in the morning so we can head out for our trip to Arkansas right after the treatment. We will leave my truck in Denver and pick it up on our way back next week.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment