Sunday, June 3, 2012

A great anniversary!

First of all, kudos to all of you who remembered the fact that yesterday was actually the 22nd anniversary of our wedding!  But we've been together 25 years so I chose to make it our 25th anniversary.  I couldn't believe so many people remembered that.

Our dinner at the Main Street Grill last night was great and we had a very fun evening.  The wait staff, as usual, went out of their way to make it special, which included a special dessert with a candle.

Today we went to Pueblo and did some shopping.  Marshall had some pretty severe hot flashes all through the night last night so today he was zonked.  When we went to Walmart they didn't have any motorized carts available, so I pushed him around in a wheelchair!  I think I need some wheelchair training, but for today we just giggled a lot when I narrowly missed other shoppers.

We are getting closer and closer to the next visit to the oncologist, so there is a little bit of anxiety creeping up on us.  We're trying to stay busy and push the anxiety away.  Hard to do.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment